Returns or Refunds
How to Process a Return or Exchange
All return or exchange requests must be emailed to email@example.com within 14 days of order delivery.
- Please include your Item(s) and Reason for Exchange in your email.
- Product must be in new condition with tags and packaging intact. The item(s) must be clean and free of dog hair and are subject to inspection.
- After communicating with our customer service team, a return address and further instructions will be provided, the customer is responsible for sending the item back to our warehouse.
- Please provide us the tracking code of your package so our warehouse team can identify which package belongs to you.
- Please allow our team 1-3 business days to inspect and process your return or exchange once it arrives our warehouse.
- We recommend that you hang on to your tracking number in the event you need to track your package.
Be sure to use the sizing chart on the product's page before purchasing or contact us through email if you need help measuring your dog. -- Exchanges can be easily alleviated this way.
We do not accept returns due to sizing related issues, only exchanges or for the same product.
We do not accept refunds for our products unless there are product quality issues. In this case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us a picture of the defected product within 7 days of delivery and we will provide a full refund.
Defected or Wrong Product
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact our customer service team within 3 business days of receipt of your order and we will resolve the issue for you.
If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
Change of Mind
We understand you may want to change or refund your order after your purchase. We will gladly help you process any changes or refunds to your order within 2 hours of your order placement. Just give us a shout.